SCENT DESCRIPTION - TOBACCO & HAY
Alight with fiery ambers and smoky incense, dry Tobacco & Hay is warm, homely and, above all else, earthy in essence. With honey laying at its core and musk at the base, this scent is well rounded; not too smoky, not too sweet ... just perfect!
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW, Sydney and Canberra, Australia.
- Approx. 6 months diffusing time.*
- Hand-poured in small batches with premium-quality reed diffuser oil and premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands, Australia.
- Hand-pressed bottle caps.
- Each diffuser comes boxed with 10 x black rattan reeds - use as many as needed depending on room size and to create strength of fragrance you desire. They have a slight bend in them unlike synthetic reeds which are a giveaway by their perfect straightness.
- Easy to recycle the bottle at the end of its life - give it a quick wash with some hot water and detergent and place bottle in your recycling bin, reeds go into compost/green bin.
*depending on surrounding conditions
Approx. 6 months diffusing time*
Dimensions (when boxed): Height 35cm x Width 8cm x Depth 8cm
Dimensions (when set up): Height 35cm x Diameter Base 6cm
* depending on surrounding conditions