SCENT DESCRIPTION - BOTTLEBRUSH
The iconic native Australian Bottlebrush was a must in this Australiana scent collection.
Vibrant in colour and distinctive in appearance, the bottlebrush flower attracts native birds and its abundant foliage is beautifully fragrant with earthy, sweet tones making it a perfect addition to our Australiana collection.
Top - Cactus Blossom, Strawberry, Bergamot, Sweet Orange
Middle - Bottlebrush, Violet Leaf, Freesia, Orange Blossom
Base - Vetiver, Sweet Musk, Woods
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- Created and handpoured in Mojo's Flat-based Wine Bottle Vessels
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainable Cork Topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned
Flat Based Wine Candle Specifications
- Gross Weight - Approx 800 grams - depending on vessel glass thickness
- Diameter - 7cm to 7.5cm
- Height (no cork topper) - 13cm
- Height (with cork topper) - 15cm to 15.7cm
- Burn Time 50+ Hours